- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
At Wildbit, we believe developers shouldn’t spend time in the weeds of process, infrastructure, and communication. Our products remove that pain, allowing teams to design, code, and ship brilliant software. Our apps include Postmark, Beanstalk, and Conveyor. (This position is for Postmark.)
Beyond our work, Wildbit exists for our team. Our products and customers allow us to do the best work of our lives, together. We’ve been in business for 18 years, and over 100,000 companies around the world trust our products to help them create and ship incredible software. We currently have a team of 29 with 17 of those team members working remotely from all over the world. We don’t dabble in remote-work or just barely tolerate it, we run the company as if everyone was remote. We ensure that remote team members feel just as much a part of the family as the folks in Philadelphia.
To learn more about the importance of a healthy culture at Wildbit, you can browse our blog posts about culture, and you’ll get a clearer picture of how we’re different from your average team.
About this Position
We’re looking for someone who understands that customer success is a focus on customers, not on ourselves. At Wildbit, our focus is entirely on enabling teams to build and launch their own products and services. Our success team handles our customers’ needs proactively (success) and reactively (support) across our three products: Beanstalk, Conveyor, and Postmark. This position is for Postmark Support.
You’ll help new customers get up to speed quickly, triage issues, provide solutions, educate developers on industry best practices, and help our team identify where we can better meet the needs of our customers. This means creating content and user guides, talking to customers over various channels (email, support, live chat, phone, etc.), analyzing behaviors, and keeping our developers and designers up to speed at all times. Most of all, this job is about empowering developers to do their best work. And to have fun doing it!
- Experience measuring and tracking your own results
- Able to work 8am – 4pm CT or ET
- Solid writing skills for answering customer support requests as well as writing help docs and user guides
- Empathy for novice developers
- A desire to teach
Nice to haves
- Previous experience in customer support
- Previous experience supporting or building a SaaS product
- An understanding of transactional email and email technologies (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Full health benefits (100% paid for employee and spouse/dependents)
- Company-paid retreats
- Computer setup of your choice, renewed every 3 years
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Conferences and career development
- Currently experimenting with 4 day work weeks with flexible hours
Wildbit is an equal opportunity employer and proud of it.
We’re committed to building a diverse team, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. At our core we believe deeply in diversity, inclusiveness, and acceptance as all being key parts of a healthy team.