Account Manager Corporate Ad Sales
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Wiley is a leading global publisher providing print and online content and services for worldwide academic, professional, and consumer markets. We are committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce and fostering a work environment in which all colleagues are valued and can enjoy professional success. The company is frequently honored for its sustained financial success and unique culture by leading publications, government agencies, and organizations around the world.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Account Manager to drive advertising sales within our key accounts for food quality, safety, and science areas across North America. The primary responsibilities include managing existing account relationships and developing solutions from across the Wiley portfolio of content to support our direct and agency clients in achieving their marketing objectives.
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and results-driven Account Manager based either remotely or in our Corporate Headquarters office in Hoboken, NJ to manage and grow our portfolio of food quality, safety and sciences in North America.
- Building and managing strong relationships with our clients.
- Drive key account growth within North America.
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and the delivery of profitable sales growth.
- Emphasis on the selling across food quality/safety and scientific areas.
- Strong understanding North American food market.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- CRM management with the Salesforce platform.
You will have a strong track record in sales, excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills, a sound understanding of developing new strategies and promotional plans, and a pro-active approach to your work.We are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant sales and advertising experience.
- Proven account management experience ideally within the advertising or media sales sector.
- Experience with food quality/safety/science brands is desired, but not essential.
- Creative sales and business development skills.
- Experience in successfully managing multiple key accounts.
- A high level of accountability to achieve growth.
- Ability to build and foster strong business relationships.
- Skilled negotiator and communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Time management and an ability to work autonomously.
- Strong software skills across Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- CRM user knowledge: Salesforce or a similar platform.
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.