Social Media ManagerApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
WODprep is growing! We are looking for a social media manager who is ready to work side by side with Ben and the rest of the WODprep team to become the best content producer in the entire industry. We’ve been good in the past, but we want to be GREAT. Here are some details about this position.
Please read very carefully. This application is long and detailed for a reason! I suggest reading everything closely.
Increase WODprep’s email list through high growth social media strategies on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
- Strategize & outline new content (video, image, and written). You’ll be working directly with Ben to move major projects forward. These platforms’ success will rest on your shoulders, no one else’s. Which is why you need to be EXTREMELY self-motivated and organized.
- Scheduling all social media posts so that there are absolutely no typos, links work properly, and we are tracking our engagement numbers, sending frequent updates to the team with how things are going and your strategy for moving forward.
- Post a minimum of XX times per week on IG, XX times per day on Facebook, and XX times per week on YouTube. We will show you exactly how we’ve done this in the past, but we expect you to make the process even and smoother.
- Oversee editing process, approval, and upload/posting of new content
- Ensure there is always fresh, new content to post and share. This content should be curated from the WODprep community of athletes, private FB groups, and other pages that we follow. The bottom line: we want to post great content. You’ll be expected to think several steps ahead, this is not a spur-of-the-moment posting strategy.
- Stay on top of latest features, trends, and innovations by each social platform to make sure we are on the cutting edge, capitalizing on the changing social media landscape. (Example: Is Facebook Watch going to compete with YouTube one day? Who knows?! But you’ll be in charge of figuring that out!)
INTANGIBLES…. You are….
>>> Someone that’s extremely hungry. You should be itching to take on as much responsibility as you can handle, push yourself beyond your limits, learn quickly, and then find a way to push even further.
>>> An exceptionally fast learner. We’re not expecting you to have deep experience. But you should be able to consume a ridiculous amount of information to find the key leverage points in a given system. If you don’t know how to dominate YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram yet – you better be willing to find out!
>>> Detail oriented, nothing ever falls through the cracks with you. Even though Jason Khalipa won the 2008 Games, I want you to write Leeroy Jenkins in the corresponding question below. Make sure it’s spelled with all caps. The tempo is very high and you’ll have projects coming at you from many of directions. You’ll need to keep track of it all and follow through on every item.
- Scrappy, you always find a way to ship your projects. Before we give you access to resources, you’ll need to prove yourself. The best marketers always find a way even when time and money is tight.
- You take ownership and accountability for everything. Even if a project goes sideways, your first response is always “I take full responsibility. Here’s what I’m doing to fix it.”
- Extremely responsive. You have a predictable cadence for responding to messages, answer questions completely, and don’t let days go by without a peep on our team’s messaging platform.
- Able to work remotely with your own phone, computer and high speed internet access in place. If you do not have access to high speed internet, please leave this page immediately. 🙂
- After a trial period of part-time work, this will become a full-time, 100% remote position. You must align working hours with EST timezone to collaborate with others on the team.