Website Jackson Hewitt
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation’s largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
At Jackson Hewitt we have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT IS CHANGING THE INDUSTRY, WITH A FOCUS ON DELIVERING EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN JOIN JACKSON HEWITT!! POSITION SUMMARY
The Work At Home Client Care Representative 1 position is responsible for providing a world class experience to Jackson Hewitt current and potential clients by answering calls or web chats in a Work at Home Contact Center environment.
You will resolve 1st Tier level interactions via phone and chat, or escalate to Tier 2 upon Client request or applicable resolution path.
This is a seasonal position with a duration up to 6 months.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
- Use available tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to effectively research and transmit accurate information with a goal of resolving the Client’s reason for contact in one call.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Client issues.
- Verbally de-escalate and handle difficult Client situations.
- Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally.
- Understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the Client in a manner which is easily understood.
- Utilize multiple systems to access Client information, research issues, educate and solve the Client’s reason for contact.
- Accept and implement Quality and Performance Management Coaching / Feedback.
- Handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive Client information.
- Diligently and accurately document Client records and cases.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including email, web chat, co-browse, outbound and other support initiatives.
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Contact Center applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant Contact Center experience.
- Proficiency with learning new technology and system applications. Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills
- Strong communication skills and solutions orientated
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor and the ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Bi Lingual Spanish a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT
- A quiet workspace at home that you are able to work free of any outside distractions
- A PC running Windows 7 or 10, a dual core or higher CPU and 4GB of RAM
- A stable wired internet connection with at least 10 mbps download and 3mbps upload speed
- Keying / typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in a Work at Home Contact Center environment.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- FLSA status: Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt. We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.