Customer Support Agent
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
WorkMarket is transforming the world of work. Our platform empowers all companies, from the world’s biggest brands to small freelance businesses, to manage an end-to-end freelance contract engagement at scale, transforming how business gets done. We are smack in the middle of the rapidly growing freelance economy that will make up 50% of the workforce by 2020. We power the future of work, reinventing how work gets done in a modern world. Help us build the future!
We are fueled by our users’ success. As an on demand customer support agent, you’ll be tasked with supporting WorkMarket’s users through an electronic and telephonic enterprise ticketing platform, helping these companies navigate how freelance work gets done. As a freelancer, you yourself are an active participant in our ecosystem where companies can take advantage of your skills. As this is a 1099-contract position, all equipment needed to complete assignments must be supplied by you, the independent contractor.
- Customer Service experience a must.
- Background check by our partner, Sterling Talent Solutions.
- Computer with high speed internet access, 2 monitor setup recommended.
- Bria (or similar) Softphone Software (Phone # to be provided by Work Market).
- Experience with meeting Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
- High-level of technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Experience with industry standard applications including Google Docs.
- Answering Inbound Phone Calls – Offering support to WorkMarket’s users via phone.
- Handling Inbound Chat Support – Answering questions via a live chat option offered through the platform.
- Responding to Customer E-mails – Providing help to WorkMarket’s users who send in e-mail requests.
- Various other user support projects assigned by WorkMarket’s Support Team which include but are not limited to: creating user groups, on-boarding users, and fulfilling database requests.
**NOTE** Hours are offered based on our coverage needs and your availability. As a result, the total hours we can offer will vary accordingly.
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST CREATE A WORKMARKET ACCOUNT VIA THE WEBSITE BELOW AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME TO YOUR PROFILE. RESUMES SENT DIRECTLY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.