WordPress Support Developer (Customer-Facing)
Website WP Speed Fix
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia 🗺
About WP Speed Fix
We started helping our agency clients with WordPress speed issues and wrote a blog post about it. The blog post turned into a fully-fledged business.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re hiring another a WordPress Customer-Facing Developer to help speed up our clients’ websites.
While the business is relatively new, for the right person, there is an opportunity to grow into an operations manager or senior WordPress developer position.
We also have a small hosting company that we’re looking to grow, so opportunity exists to be part of that business.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
Several new site speed optimization jobs come into the system each weekday.
This role will be responsible for working through our standard site speed optimization processes, liaising with customers accordingly, providing advice and handling both their existing and new jobs in the system.
What skills do you need?
- WordPress and PHP Chops – The candidate will need to be a confident WordPress developer as we often have tricky problems to solve relating to performance.
- General Technical Knowledge
- Problem Solver – Ideally the person will enjoy the challenge of solving problems.
- Great Communicator – This is a customer-facing role, so this person should enjoy helping customers.
- $15-25 USD/hour depending on experience.
- Part-time position; Minimum of 20 hours per week
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions.
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences.
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching).
- We’re hiring for this role in Europe timezone as we have good coverage of Australia/Asia and US timezones but weak in Europe timezone. You’ll need to be located in Europe or if in Asia, be prepared to work European business hours.