Customer Success & Renewals Operations ManagerApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 16,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we’re guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
Join Wrike as Customer Success & Renewals Business Operations/Program Manager. We are looking for strategic and organized problem solvers to join our team to drive results across Customer Success and Renewals teams within the Client Services Organization (CSO).
CSO is transforming how we serve our customers, ensuring they recognize the ROI that suits their business. The CSO Operations team partners with stakeholders across business units and functional groups to drive planning processes, ensure successful execution of top priorities through governance, and drive special projects critical to emergent needs as well as long term growth and expansion plans.
Success is creating an environment of transparency, rigor and speed in the design and implementation of the changes we are driving as a company.
- Become a subject matter expert that can partner with the functional leaders to shape the customer success and renewals specializations
- Support strategic planning, quarterly planning, and ecosystem prioritization
- Establish and administer portfolio standards in alignment with partner teams
- Design operating models and rhythms to enable effective decision making and information flow
- Drive regular business/initiative reviews including building content and facilitating meetings
- Own comp models and measurement of attainment
- Monitor the execution of strategic priorities and ensure goals / OKRs are met
- Define, mobilize, and/or manage top initiatives that advance strategy
- Well-rounded professionals who can think strategically, develop solutions, and take action
- Work experience in internal consulting, business operations, pmo, or functional roles within customer success or renewals
- Financial aptitude and presentation building skills
- People who can lead and support — can both coordinate a project, and drive it to completion
- Ability to forge strong relationships with executives
- Must be able to operate at all levels of detail – from the most micro aspect to the most macro vision
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.