Event Marketing AssociateApply Now
- ✈️ Travel Required ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in San Jose, California 🗺
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
Wrike is currently hiring an Event Marketing Associate to join our event team on a full-time basis. Our Event Marketing Associate is hands-on with the various events and trade shows that we participate in across the country. We are looking for an outgoing individual with excellent team collaboration skills, that is eager to learn and grow with our company.
- Assisting in the collaboration and organization of our events
- Working side-by-side with our team to ensure successful events
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects
- Managing various vendors in the process of completing event deliverables
- Interacting with our clients and customers on a one-to-one basis
- Communicating clearly with our marketing and management team
- Providing feedback, and data regarding the success of individual events
- Occasional travel for larger events may be required
Other key skills for qualifying candidates will include:
- Computer literacy (MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Ability to work with a team as well individually
- Great interpersonal skills, comfortable providing knowledgeable responses to inquiries
- Setup, breakdown, and booth maintenance during events
- Track and report data for individual events
- Maintain marketing collateral, booth materials, and track product inventory
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.