- 1. You aren’t self-motivated. The only way you’ll work on anything is if your manager directly assigns you a project or task.
- 2. You have questionable time management skills. Admit it – you require adult supervision to get anything done.
- 3. You are kind of lazy. If your boss wasn’t sitting 10 feet away from you right now, you’d be watching Netflix at your desk.
- You aren’t tech savvy. When you have a problem with your laptop, your first thought is time to email your IT guy to “fix it” instead of “googling the problem.”
- 5. You have no idea what Zoom is or basic video call etiquette.
- 6. The idea of being measured based off OKRs or KPIs is terrifying. You don’t even know what these acronyms stand for.
- 7. You prefer a cushy, butt-in-seat job over working in a fast-paced environment with lots of ambiguity.
- 8. You have never used any of these tools before – Slack, Trello, Asana, Teamwork, Hubspot CRM or Toggl.
- 9. You think remote work is just an extended paid vacation where you can get paid to slack off on the company’s dime.
Still convinced you have what it takes to land a remote job?
Then, fill out this short questionnaire and will send you an email every time we post a new job that you are qualified for.